MY THERAPEUTIC PERSPECTIVE
During the course of our lives we experience many joys and hardships, and along with them the full range of human emotions. Each moment and feeling is an opportunity to better understand self, other, and the world. Your painful feelings may be signals that old wounds need to be attended to, or that your truth is not being lived fully.
If you are currently struggling to cope with life challenges, are feeling unfulfilled, or want to seek personal growth, the therapeutic relationship can provide an open and nonjudgmental atmosphere to explore the life and mind in a safe, comfortable space.
I work with a variety of clients, including teens, adults, and couples. I serve individuals impacted by trauma, intrusive thoughts, anxiety and panic, depression, identity confusion, and grief and loss.
I believe therapy is useful for everyone, whether you are struggling to cope with general life stressors or want to work on becoming your best self.
CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE
LGBT + ISSUES
My goal is to cultivate an atmosphere based on openness, compassion, authenticity, and trust so that you can feel safe to explore your deepest feelings.
Cost per Session: $90 - $130
During social distancing I am conducting holistic psychotherapy sessions via HIPPA compliant video platform or phone.
License and State: CSW007083 Georgia
- I require a 15min phone call consultation to determine if we’re a good fit.
- I’m currently out of network for all insurance panels, but I’m happy to create a super bill invoice for you to submit for reimbursement.
- Currently accepting new clients for afternoon appointments only.
- Sliding scale fee available based on income.
- Pro-bono slots available for people with disabilities.